Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shhhh...I have a secret

Really I do, but I can't share just yet so you'll have to keep checking back in the next few weeks! It is something new and way out of my comfort zone - so it will either give you all a great chuckle or may turn out fabulous. I guess you'll just have to wait and see....

Anyways, the scrapping bug seems to have hit lately and I have a few more pages to share with you. That scrapping bug better keep biting, the pages are both from the 4th of July - - in 2009. I am happy with both of them, but looking at them on the computer I am realizing that the one with the stars on top could have used something more on top, a little shape of some kind and the other one could have used a splash of a brighter color somewhere. Live and learn I guess!



I used a sketch from Page Maps for the "just you" LO and from Sassy sketches for the "Firework" LO.

Have a great afternoon - the sun is finally shining here. Hopefully it is sunny for you too. Enjoy -
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment