Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My favorite things

If you've been checking out my pages lately you'll notice a few common things - Luke seems to be dominating the pages, especially him from the 4th of July. I loved the pictures of him and have scrapped 6 pages from that same day. The color red, the stars and those fabulously fun triangle banners all seem to be favorites as well. I dare you to try a banner on a page....they may become a favorite of yours too! Here's the page I finished last night - the color is a bit dull because the sun wasn't quite out when I snapped the picture. There is only one more 4th of July page sitting on my desk waiting for letters to get glued on then I promise to move onto something else.

The page is based on the Scrap-Room's blog sketch challenge.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment