Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just one more page

This is, I promise, the last 4th of July page for awhile. At least until I get to 2010 pictures anyway. Luke was soooo cute, he was singing Happy Birthday to me (mom) and dancing away. He got so carried away that everyone else basically stopped singing to watch him. Of course I got a little teary eyed at how cute he was and couldn't take a decent, steady, picture of him singing and dancing.


The page is based on the April 7th Sassy sketch . The hand made flowers were easy peasy too - check back soon and maybe I will do a little tutorial on how to make them. Until then, have a great afternoon!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How nice !!! Really cute photos and I love all your journaling !! :O) Great page ! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page! I love how you put your journalling! Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

    ReplyDelete