Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm back!

Hello all - no, I didn't abandon the world of blogging. I just got a bit lost in a busy, somewhat stressful summer. It was a great summer, don't get me wrong. Just a bit stressful with some things that are completely out of our control. I am trying to be patient with these things I have no control over...but its just not in my personality type!! Anyways, I am here now and even have found some time to scrap lately - YEAH!! I will hopefully get a page up here tomorrow.


I do have a few pictures to share with you all - my kiddos started school a few weeks ago. All 4 of them....mom was having a really tough time sending my baby off to school. Thank god he only goes for half the day. But as I went to take him that very first day it was really hard to be too upset. He cheered as I pulled into the parking lot and I could barely keep up with the little man as he RAN, yes, RAN to get to his classroom. He was quite disappointed that he didn't get to ride the bus to school that day. But at least he let me walk him to his room and then I had to beg for a hug before I left. It does make me happy that all 4 of them love school as much as they do. And with all of them gone, gives me some time to clean house (ha, ha) and scrapbook! Here's a couple pics of them all on the first day

-


Hope you are all enjoying the drastic change in the weather...only in Wisconsin do we go from the air conditioning on Monday to the heat on Wednesday! Have a great day and check back soon I promise to have some scrappy things to share. Enjoy -


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment