Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

So I am finally used to the little man going to school and now he goes and turns 5! For some reason I have a tough time with the odd numbered birthdays....it has nothing to do with the fact that my baby is no longer a baby! It is amazing how much they change in 5 years - here is a pic of the cute little guy the day he was born and his school pic taken a few weeks ago


Almost makes me want another one - ALMOST! Anyways, Happy Birthday Luke!








So onto the pages I promised last week,




I like them much better than the last 2 pages. Some more summer fun from 2009! The second page still could use a title, but I am at a loss for one. I LOVED the paper on the second page too. Almost enough that I didn't want to cut into it. The hearts and striped were a 2 sided-paper. Lucky for me I had 2 sheets of it and I only had to use 5 inches:) Now I am sure the rest of it will become a collectors item in my stash of scrappy things. Those ladies at the Scrap-Room sure do know how to pick some fabulous papers in their monthly kits!!


Have a great day -


Enjoy!


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment