Tuesday, September 20, 2011

As promised, pages and a new pet!

So I did promise a few scrappy things...I am posting the first 2 pages I made after a long summer hiatus of merely collecting scrapping supplies. They are definately not the most amazing pages ever that is for sure. It seems to take me awhile to get back into the swing of things after not scrapping for awhile. But I need to remind myself that a good page is a done page. Also I think I better remind myself - no more 4 month breaks (if you look really close these are summer pages, too bad it is summer of 2009!). I've got a couple more pages that I like better and will hopefully post tomorrow.














Looking back on things now, I should have made them into a 2 page layout, but that thought didn't cross my mind until AFTER the pages were done. Also one of my new favorite supplies (it's really hard to see on the pic) is printed, tape. I used it on the page on the right, below the reddish paper is some really cool blue heart tape. Oh what fun!

Onto the new pet - if you know me, you may be wondering what in the world this crazy lady needs another pet for (4 children, 5 if you count Kraig, 2 dogs, a home daycare) but Grace really thought she needed a rabbit. I was not real keen on the idea of a rabbit. I had one growing up and it wasn't the most social animal ever. I also forgot to feed it for a couple of days one winter and it was frozen solid the next time I went out to check on it. So after some careful deliberation meet....


Brauny the Guinea Pig (named after Ryan Braun). He is a pretty cute little guy. Grace and Luke are sharing the honor of being his 'owner'. Although Luke is terrified to hold him. He looks pretty ferocious, huh? The good news is he is quiet, doesn't smell and won't freeze outside this winter. He was an early birthday present for the both of them.

Anyways, hope you like the pages and the cute guinea pig. Have a great evening - Enjoy!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment