Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy May Day!

They say April showers bring May flowers. I am not sure what April snow brings, but it is definately not flowers! I used to love making May baskets and filling them with flowers. It is a trait that was passed onto my daughter Grace. She spends hours picking flowers. Her and I were both disappointed this year that instead of flowers we had snow on May Day! Maybe we'll have to try for June baskets this year...

Anyways, I got to spend some time scrapping yesterday. Not as much as I would have liked, the yucky weather brought the kids home sooner than anticipated and also made me rather lazy. I curled up with my flannel quilt and a good movie. But I did get a few pages finished. They are both based on sketches from Sassy Lil Sketches. I am so impressed with myself - I got 3 of their 4 April sketches done and since they aren't usually due until the 5th, there is still time to finish them all!




















Check back later this week for my 3rd Amber Ink project. Enjoy -
Katie

1 comment: