Friday, May 13, 2011

#5

Here's my latest creation for the Amber Ink gals. It's a really simple card design. I used scraps of paper that I had used on other projects, punched them into squares and rounded 2 of the corners. I think I should have rounded the corners a bit more...live and learn, right?


Today is also Aloha Friday over on the Amber Ink blog - http://www.amberinklings.blogspot.com/. Head on over and check it out - and if anyone wants to clue me in on how to post a picture from the web onto the links let me know so I can play along too:)



Have a great weekend and check back next week for my last project - I'll try to make it a good one. Enjoy!



Katie

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie...cute card - I love those patterns together. Come and play AF! I find it easiest to just right click an image and save it to your computer file and then grab it from there (even just go to google/images to grab something) otherwise it can just be so random. I wanna see what you're afraid of ;) I thought you were superwoman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers are so pretty! I bought both of them, too! :) Great design.

    ReplyDelete