Thursday, May 5, 2011

#3



This week I made a couple of very simple cards using some bright, cheery paper from Amber Ink. The yellow swiss dot paper brought a little sunshine into my day as the weather last weekend was cold and rainy (at least the snow that did fall didn't stay on the ground). The first card also used the spin pin deconstruct paper for the circle under the buttons. The rest of the cards were made with scraps of cardstock I had laying around. If anyone would like to give me lessons on how to sew a straight line they would be much appreciated. For some reason the lines look even more crooked when I took the picture of the card. At least you know it's homeade, right??


So, for some reason my computer is not cooperating and will only let me upload this picture and not the other one. I will keep you in suspense until later on that one - hopefully I will be able to post it later today. This one an extremely simple card and great for using up scraps of paper and embellies!


Check back tomorrow, Amber Ink is hosting a challenge with TotallyPapercrafts. I don't know any details just yet but will let you know when I do. Have a great day - Enjoy!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment