Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Sunday!

Believe or not it's still cold here. Is spring ever coming? I took a walk this morning and was so cold that I came back in after about 10 minutes...as you can tell I am anxiously awaiting the warm weather that has to come soon!! It does give me more time to scrap since we are cooped up inside. Here is my latest creation - based on a sketch from Page Maps. This shows how truly far behind I am in my scrapping, it was from the winter of 2008. I SO miss having a baby in the house. The little guy in the picture is now 4 (and a half, he reminds me daily) and is so far from being a baby.

We spent alot of the weekend at basketball games - my nephew won both games - Regional champs and he plays later this week at Sectionals. They are so exciting to watch.
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and have a great week!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment