Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My girl...

I absolutely LOVE this photo of Grace, my youngest daughter. It is one of those pictures that I look at and can't help but smile. It wasn't taken for any real reason. She had found her shirt in the hand-me-down box from her cousins and absolutely loved it. The picture had been sitting on my desk waiting to be scrapped for almost a year. I was just waiting for the perfect paper and idea. The paper I finally used seemed to match perfectly - the print in the pattern paper matched the print on her shirt and the colors were great! The paper is from my latest scrap-room kit - love that place! It is actually based on a sketch from their site as well. The Scrap-room has a blog with great weekly challenges (fabulous prizes too). Every Monday on their blog a new challenge is posted. You don't have to be a kit club member to play along, you just have to be a member of their message board which takes about 1 minute to get signed up. Check it out if you get the chance.


The picture isn't as bright as I would have hoped for, but after a week of rain I finally decided that partly sunny would have to do to take the photo. Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment