Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Obsessed with...


PATTERN PAPER! I love pattern paper. I literally have piles of it. Then when I go to use it, I use a tiny little bit on my pages. I love how it looks on my pages, but only in small amounts. I don't know that I have ever used a full sheet of pattern paper up. This is a recent page I did which has a fairly typical amount of pattern paper on it for me. Does anyone else use it in big amounts??
As I sit here posting this, I am now curious as to how many pieces of paper I actually have...I think I will put my kids to work counting. Although I will probably cringe to know how many pieces I have (more at what those papers cost). You'll have to check back to see how your paper "stacks up" with mine!
Have a great sunny day ~ Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment